Have a hard time making decisions? Not sure which online program is the best fit for you?
I have received a few e-mails asking which I felt would be better, and I thought you might benefit from some of the questions that I asked in my replies:
1. Do you want to work with what you have? Do you like variety? (Foundations for Fall Fitness) Or do you want to focus on one workout with a group? (Beautiful YOU!)
2. Do you prefer to interact on Facebook? (Foundations has a private Facebook page) Or is a private forum better? (Beautiful YOU! has a private forum–only those registered and added by me even can see that it exists! I can help streamline finding it and you can even susbscribe to get updates via e-mail).
3. Does breaking moves down for more core focus and a teleconference call appeal more? (Beautiful YOU!) Or do you want form tips for several areas (not as in depth)? (Foundations)
4. Finances– Foundations Level 2 is $39, Level 3 is $69 and Beautiful YOU is $45, so the cost is not a lot different, but you do get 6 weeks for Foundations and Beautiful YOU! is 30 days for the month of September. However, you do get a bit more of a discount on products through Beautiful YOU!, plus the teleconference call (you can download the recording to keep), and I e-mail a weekly recap of the daily tips.
5. Do you want an individualized schedule? (Foundations) Or do you like the idea of a group of ladies all working on the same workout with different schedule options to choose from? (Beautiful YOU! has four schedule options–including one that is seated!)
These are just a few questions to ask yourself to find which program would be a better fit. On both programs we interact, encourage each other, I answer questions, we share “a-ha’s” and on both you will get form tips. Beautiful YOU! will concentrate more on the core while Foundations will have form tips for several areas. In Beautiful YOU! we will be breaking it down much more for more detailed focus on the core as the foundation of every move to get the most out of your workouts.
I hope that helps you narrow the choice down! If you have further questions you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment or contact me!
Looking forward to helping you, whichever program you choose!