Are you excited about the T-Tapp 60 Day Challenge that starts tomorrow?!
More details HERE if you haven’t already seen the Challenge Homepage.
Then there are decisions to make! Are you confused about which category to enter? Here are a few questions to help you narrow it down:
1. Under 50 or over 50? One category eliminated! 🙂
2. Any health improvements you’d like to see? If so, that narrows it down a bit more.
3. Do you want to focus on just a few workouts throughout the Challenge or have the option of using a variety of workouts? If you want to focus on one set of workouts, you have the choices of:
LadyBug and/or Healthy Hormones Menopause Management
Basic Workout Plus and Walking Workouts
Note, with ALL workout categories you can use Step Away the Inches, Step It to the Max, walk outdoors or use a treadmill or elliptical.
4. How many sizes do you need to lose?
Now this does NOT mean you plan to lose them all during the Challenge! But what would you realistically consider yourself?
1. Less-to-Lose: 1 size or less (or just toning up)
2. Average-to-Lose: 2-3 sizes to lose
3. More-to-Lose: 4 or more sizes to lose
Hopefully those 4 questions will help you narrow it down and make the decision easier! 🙂
Next–prepare to grab a tape measure and paper tomorrow and someone to take your pictures!
And if you aren’t able to get everything uploaded tomorrow–relax! You have until Monday, January 27. If you continue to have problems, check out the FAQ section, and if that doesn’t help, then send an e-mail to the address listed. But PLEASE read the FAQ section first! Last year there were close to 800 entries! Patience is a virtue during this process!
As long as you took your pictures and measurements on January 25, 2014, you are good to go!
Oh! And don’t forget to download and sign the waiver and get that back in by Wednesday, February 12, 2014.
If you would like any assistance in reaching your Challenge goals, I have several options–more decision making! 🙂 There are options to suit just about every need and budget, from schedules only to Skype, from online classes to personalized coaching programs. Check them out at the Training with Trisch page!
Thanks to Ronda Bowman for inspiration for this post! 🙂